Red Heart With Love Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart With Love Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Red Heart With Love yarn is unlike any other acrylic worsted yarn you've seen. It's thick and sturdy but not scratchy. Plus, it comes in 28 distinct colors! Red Heart With Love yarn is soft, pretty and perfect for afghans!
This premium yarn requires a J crochet hook and is machine washable, making it ideal for all types of projects. The fine craftsmanship is evident in the feel and look of this American-made yarn.
This product really lives up to this name. If you're a veteran yarn crafter, then you know that not all yarn is created equal. Avoid burned fingers and scratched hands with this soft and sturdy product. It's engineered to maintain it's shape and stay soft even after washing.
Red Heart With Love yarn is truly a pleasure to look at. There are 28 colors but some of our favorites include Violet, True Blue, Bluebell and Boysenberry. Make a calming winter afghan with these shades of blue and purple. Whether you like to make crochet throws, baby blankets, afghans or quilts, you'll be pleasently surprised with the results of your work.
Your winter afghans will look vibrant and beautiful, and they'll feel good, too.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for the ultimate lounge blanket? We've found it! Whip up the Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan and prepare to cozy up… Continue reading: "Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan"
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- The Eleventh Hour Throw Blanket
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Cuddly Soft C2c Baby Blanket
- Puffed V-stitch Section
- Staggered Posts Section
- Alpine Stitch Section
- Double Pebble Stitch Section
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions