Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Being someone who loves to crochet, you might find yourself wondering what else you can do with all that extra yarn you have laying around. And who am I kidding? You probably don't have a ton of leftovers because we always have projects in mind when buying the yarn. Any who, Red Heart just came out with the Pom and Tassel Maker and you are going to love it.
When you're looking for something "extra" to decorate your holiday gifts with, adding a pom or tassel can be just the thing. With this Pom and Tassel Maker you can make multiple pompons in just a few minutes. It comes with 3 pieces to create your track and 2 pegs to wrap the yarn around. I'm telling you, anyone can make pompoms with this product. All you have to do is wind the yarn around the pegs as many times as you'd like (I suggest wrapping it many times if you want a fuller pom, otherwise it'll be a bit flimsy). Once you're done wrapping, you tie, cut and trim and you will have plenty of poms to go around.
Not only can you accessorize your gift with poms, but you can also make fun projects like banners, wreaths, and rugs; you can even adorn the top of a hat with one. The tassels are really cute too and can be used to make a colorful mobile for a kid's room, a fun keychain or a book marker. The tassels are just as easy to make as the pom pons and will give you a ton of options on how to use them. The maker comes in pink, orange, red and teal, so you can choose your favorite or gift it to your yarn-loving friend.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
Enter to win Shepherd's Shades Yarn!
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Enter to win Red Heart Grande Yarn!
Chance to Win Set of Winky&Dutch Stitch Markers
Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
Win the Darn Good Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lava Fox C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Chimp Lolo C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- "Panda Lee" C2C Square
- Lioness Lea C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Wrap Me in Sunshine Blanket
- Get In Line Granny Afghan
- Centaur Mandala Afghan
- Blooming Lily of the Water Square
- Popcorn Flower Granny Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions