- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Red Heart Classic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Red Heart Classic yarn is a premium yarn that is versatile enough for countless crochet projects, especially afghans. The texture is soft and delicate to work with, yet substantial enough to keep you warm once your afghan is complete.
The light green color of this yarn is called Artichoke, and would be great to use for a spring afghan or throw. The pastel shade is reminscent of green grass, which makes it the ideal color to incorporate into any Earth Day or floral afghan patterns. You could also use this yarn for other springtime accessories such as shawls and flowers.
Red Heart Classic yarn is a medium, or worsted, weight yarn. Upkeep and care is easy, as this yarn is machine washable on gentle cycle, tumble dry low. It is not recommended to use an iron on projects made with this yarn.
If you're looking for all-purpose, premium yarn to add to your collection, this Red Heart Classic yarn in Artichoke is your winner. It is perfect for springtime afghans, baby blankets, St. Patrick's Day afghans, or even crochet Christmas projects. Not only is it soft, warm, and machine washable, but it's pretty, too!
Enter to win three skeins of Red Heart Classic yarn.
Read NextUnforgettable Waves Yarn Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Across the Pond Crochet Pattern
Lounge by the sea with this Across the Pond Crochet Pattern! This throw is inspired by the ever relaxing and ebbing waves of the… Continue reading: "Across the Pond Crochet Pattern"
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Comfort Yarn!
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions