Red Heart Classic Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Classic yarn is a premium yarn that is versatile enough for countless crochet projects, especially afghans. The texture is soft and delicate to work with, yet substantial enough to keep you warm once your afghan is complete.
The light green color of this yarn is called Artichoke, and would be great to use for a spring afghan or throw. The pastel shade is reminscent of green grass, which makes it the ideal color to incorporate into any Earth Day or floral afghan patterns. You could also use this yarn for other springtime accessories such as shawls and flowers.
Red Heart Classic yarn is a medium, or worsted, weight yarn. Upkeep and care is easy, as this yarn is machine washable on gentle cycle, tumble dry low. It is not recommended to use an iron on projects made with this yarn.
If you're looking for all-purpose, premium yarn to add to your collection, this Red Heart Classic yarn in Artichoke is your winner. It is perfect for springtime afghans, baby blankets, St. Patrick's Day afghans, or even crochet Christmas projects. Not only is it soft, warm, and machine washable, but it's pretty, too!
Enter to win three skeins of Red Heart Classic yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Any room in your house will be more elegant and colorful when decorated with the English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern. Each… Continue reading: "English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern"
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Milano Eco Barbante Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Win the Darn Good Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Berrylicious Square
- Gnome for Christmas C2C Blanket
- Strawberry Lemon Peel Baby Blanket
- Sedge Stitch Baby Afghan
- Fields and Furrows Crochet Afghan
- Happily Ever Afghan Block
- Hydrangea Baby Blanket
- Lilac Meadows Baby Blanket
- Scarecrow Afghan
- Simply Sweet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions