Recycled Linen Yarn by Darn Good Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Recycled Linen Yarn
Gifted by: Darn Good Yarn
Reviewed by Jesse Carpender, Editor of AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
For truly interesting texture and good karma, use this Recycled Linen Yarn by Darn Good Yarn. This eco-friendly yarn is made from reclaimed linen material and is handspun and hand-dyed by a fair trade, family operated co-op in India. If you want yarn that is socially and environmentally responsible, Darn Good Yarn delivers. This particular recycled yarn is hemp-like in texture, with an earthy blue dye that would be perfect for crochet jewelry or headbands.
This high-quality yarn could be a welcome challenge for an advanced crocheter who wants projects that will really stand out. This yarn would make some beautiful crochet baskets, placemats, or other home decor. This yarn is dry-clean only, so it would be best to use it in decorative projects. If you're going for a worldly look, this yarn delivers.
Enter to win Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn from 9/17/2014 - 10/1/2014.
Read NextFurls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Wrap yourself up in this cozy Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Pattern throw after a day spent outside in the snow. This V-stitch crochet… Continue reading: "Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Pulled Silk from Darn Good Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions