Premier Washi Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
When you're thinking of what crochet pattern to work up next, you're constantly thinking about all the different types of yarn out there. My favorites are the soft, chunky yarns that work up quickly. When thinking of yarns, all I picture are worsted weight, lace, chunky, and ultimately just soft yarns. When I had the chance to work with Premier Washi Yarn, I wasn't prepared.
Washi Yarn isn't your typical soft yarn, but better yet, it's a rough yarn made of 100% polyester. A yarn like this is typically used to make crochet and knit dishcloths; it's great for scrubbing and getting those caked-on crumbs off your best dishes.
Each skein has 92 yards with a net weight of 3.5 ounces. A medium weight yarn like this is perfect for machine washing and drying, allowing your dishcloths to come clean and look brand new. Washi comes in a variety of colors, so you can match your kitchen decor. To name a few: pink, royal blue, red/white, green/white, orange, yellow and much more.
I mentioned this yarn was great for dishcloths, but it can also be used to make loofahs to use in the shower. A scrubby, scratchy yarn like this will easily take off those dead skin cells, if it's capable of cleaning dirty caked-on dishes. If you're not keeping these things for yourself, you can give a fun gift package with a few loofahs and shower shoes or slippers, along with a robe. For those who love being in the kitchen, you can give scrubbies or dishcloths along with towels.
When you think your current dishcloths have seen its last days, invest in a few skeins of Premier Washi Yarn; you'll love what you can create.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for the ultimate lounge blanket? We've found it! Whip up the Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan and prepare to cozy up… Continue reading: "Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan"
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- The Eleventh Hour Throw Blanket
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Cuddly Soft C2c Baby Blanket
- Puffed V-stitch Section
- Staggered Posts Section
- Alpine Stitch Section
- Double Pebble Stitch Section
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions