Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
It's no surprise that Red Heart Super Saver is "America's Favorite Yarn." It is known for being awesome for a number of different reasons, the biggest one being the huge selection of colors to choose from. With more than 120 colors available (including solids and variegated), this means endless options for you and your crochet patterns. No matter what your favorite color is, I am sure Red Heart has it! With their new line of Super Saver Chunky, you now have even more colors to choose from.
In addition to the color options, Super Saver Chunky yarn has no dye lots, which means that all of your yarn is guaranteed to match. You no longer have to buy a cartful of yarn at once, but can restock when needed. Super Saver Chunky is a bulky weight yarn made of 100% acrylic and comes in both solids and heathers. Because it's a chunky yarn, you can easily work up a project from start to finish.
Great for trendy fashions and home decor accessories, this yarn will easily become your new favorite. Because it's safe to machine wash and tumble dry, you know your project will remain looking flawless wash after wash. This yarn is great for winter projects like hats, gloves and blankets, but also makes adorable things like toy baskets and tote bags. Super Saver Chunky is great for just about any project; make some pom poms and gift wrap something special, there are so many options!
Read NextFurls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Many children enjoy having security blankets to keep close to them at all times. This So Soft One Skein Security Blanket is probably… Continue reading: "So Soft One Skein Security Blanket"
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Pulled Silk from Darn Good Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions