Premier Couture Jazz Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Premier Couture Jazz Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
If you've read any of my reviews in the past (which I hope you have), you would know that I absolutely love working with chunky yarn. Crocheting already allows me to work up projects quickly, compared to knitting, but with chunky yarn I can fly through anything. Premier's Couture Jazz yarn is just that type of yarn that I love.
Couture Jazz is a fine, brushed acrylic yarn that can be worked with a size U hook or size 50 knitting needles. This is a super bulky weight yarn that you can also arm knit or arm crochet with and complete a project in no time.
Not only does the thickness of this yarn make me super happy, but it's ultra-soft, too, so you can make a fluffy blanket or sweater to curl up in next to the fire. A crocheted cowl used to take me about an hour to make, but with this yarn it only takes 15 minutes! Can you imagine how many cowls you can make in a short period of time? This yarn is great for quick charity projects or gifting in bulk.
Caring for this type of yarn is important to maintain its shape and fluffiness; you need to hand wash your items in cold water and lay flat to dry. If you tumble dry, your items may get ruined and we don't want that to happen.
Couture Jazz comes in over 20 colors including bright, bold shades, pastels and neutrals. Amethyst and Nickel are two of my favorites for this winter season, but Soft Coral is my favorite for summer. Your color varieties are endless with this beautiful yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
All we can think of when looking at this stunning crochet afghan pattern is the different shades of ocean water, hence the name… Continue reading: "Dancing Waters Crochet Blanket"
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Win Caron United Yarn!
- Enter to win the Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Colorscape Yarn!
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
- How To Crochet Graphs With The Bobble Sc | Giraffe Block (with Video Tutorial)
- Ahavah Baby Blanket
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Latte Delight Crochet Blanket
- Textured Bobble Throw
- Sea Turtle C2c Throw
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Moon And Stars Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Sheep Granny Square Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions