Premier Couture Jazz Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Premier Couture Jazz Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
If you've read any of my reviews in the past (which I hope you have), you would know that I absolutely love working with chunky yarn. Crocheting already allows me to work up projects quickly, compared to knitting, but with chunky yarn I can fly through anything. Premier's Couture Jazz yarn is just that type of yarn that I love.
Couture Jazz is a fine, brushed acrylic yarn that can be worked with a size U hook or size 50 knitting needles. This is a super bulky weight yarn that you can also arm knit or arm crochet with and complete a project in no time.
Not only does the thickness of this yarn make me super happy, but it's ultra-soft, too, so you can make a fluffy blanket or sweater to curl up in next to the fire. A crocheted cowl used to take me about an hour to make, but with this yarn it only takes 15 minutes! Can you imagine how many cowls you can make in a short period of time? This yarn is great for quick charity projects or gifting in bulk.
Caring for this type of yarn is important to maintain its shape and fluffiness; you need to hand wash your items in cold water and lay flat to dry. If you tumble dry, your items may get ruined and we don't want that to happen.
Couture Jazz comes in over 20 colors including bright, bold shades, pastels and neutrals. Amethyst and Nickel are two of my favorites for this winter season, but Soft Coral is my favorite for summer. Your color varieties are endless with this beautiful yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a granny square pattern that is truly fit for royalty. With a big crochet flower, The Royal Parlor Granny is elegant and pretty.… Continue reading: "The Royal Parlor Grannyvideocam"
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Alpaca Love Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to win the Clover Interchangeable Tunisian Crochet Hook Set!
- Shelridge Farm Soft Touch Ultra Wool Yarn
- Deborah Norville Collection Parrot Yarn
- 2-in-1 Yarn Tote
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Enter to win Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lamb Stitch Stripes Section
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Harbor Mist Incredibly Easy Blanket Pattern
- How Do You Crochet A Half Solid Hexagon Without Gaps And Holes
- Single Crochet Square Motif Pattern
- How To Make A Pointed Crochet Solid Half Hexagon
- How Do You Make A Easy Crochet Plaid Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions