- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
Gifted By: Designed By Lori
Reviewed by Nicola Trumbull, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
If you've ever found your hand getting sore after crocheting, you probably need to modify your crochet hook to be a little more ergonomic. There are multiple ways to do this and Designed By Lori has created beautiful and useful crochet hooks. These hooks come in a variety of colors and can be custom made to your liking. Swirled black and white clay is accented with small Swarovski crystals and hints of glitter. Each hook is sanded smooth as well as sealed, so they will be able to withstand long hours of crocheting. These particular hooks are Susan Bates Silvalume (from left to right) G6 - 4mm, H8 - 5mm, and J10 - 6mm. Each hook has a nice and comfortable weight which will make for easy and comfortable crocheting. I love that each handle picks up the color of the crochet hook within the swirled design. If you're looking for a nice gift for a friend or even for yourself, these one of a kind hooks are perfect for the crocheting enthusiast.
Read NextChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 12, 2013
these type of hooks are no good or people with arthritis, the thicker the hook.the thicker the handle,very painful, l have found the normal Addi hooks the best in sizes up to 4.5mm, then l have to go back to the older hooks that have no extra on the handles
kaneohe2000 850356 0
May 08, 2013
I prefer to create my own. I can customize it to fit my own hand in the colors I choose and my own design. It's really quite easy, you only imagination and a low heat oven.
redmagnolia 071876 6
May 12, 2013
I agree completely. I do a lot of work with size 10 thread and the shape of the handle is very important to me. I do a polymer clay handle that is very similar to the Addi Swing Hook. A completely straight handle isn't the best when you crochet for hours on end.
May 03, 2013
Tried to enter the contest to win one of your lovely hooks, but as I do not live in the States I was unable to do so :-(
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam
This Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern is an easy crochet pattern that features the same repeating simple stitch pattern. Worked… Continue reading: "Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn - Cold Mountain
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to Win Four Skeins of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Agate Beach Chevron Blanket
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions