Patons Venus Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
If you're looking to add some awesome texture to your crochet pattern without using any fancy crochet stitches, then take a gander at Patons Venus yarn. This cotton, acrylic, and nylon blended yarn is a perfect for lighter weight projects. With varying thick and thin strands within the skein, the pattern will automatically create texture within your piece. Neither our pictures nor words truly help to illuminate this, but trust us it will!
Each medium weight skein has about 133 yards, which means you might need a few more skeins to complete the pattern. Fortunately this yarn is also very affordable. Plus, it comes in a variety of beautiful colors like turquoise (pictured), blush, orchid, and chili pepper. If you're not into bright and bold colors like the ones we just listed, they also have a few neutral colors like navy, silver, and black.
We immediately thought of a summer blanket, with its bright colors, medium weight, and soft to the touch texture. This beautiful yarn makes it easy to create a one-of-a-kind piece.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Any room in your house will be more elegant and colorful when decorated with the English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern. Each… Continue reading: "English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern"
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Milano Eco Barbante Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Win the Darn Good Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Berrylicious Square
- Gnome for Christmas C2C Blanket
- Strawberry Lemon Peel Baby Blanket
- Sedge Stitch Baby Afghan
- Fields and Furrows Crochet Afghan
- Happily Ever Afghan Block
- Hydrangea Baby Blanket
- Lilac Meadows Baby Blanket
- Scarecrow Afghan
- Simply Sweet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions