Patons Venus Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
If you're looking to add some awesome texture to your crochet pattern without using any fancy crochet stitches, then take a gander at Patons Venus yarn. This cotton, acrylic, and nylon blended yarn is a perfect for lighter weight projects. With varying thick and thin strands within the skein, the pattern will automatically create texture within your piece. Neither our pictures nor words truly help to illuminate this, but trust us it will!
Each medium weight skein has about 133 yards, which means you might need a few more skeins to complete the pattern. Fortunately this yarn is also very affordable. Plus, it comes in a variety of beautiful colors like turquoise (pictured), blush, orchid, and chili pepper. If you're not into bright and bold colors like the ones we just listed, they also have a few neutral colors like navy, silver, and black.
We immediately thought of a summer blanket, with its bright colors, medium weight, and soft to the touch texture. This beautiful yarn makes it easy to create a one-of-a-kind piece.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for the ultimate lounge blanket? We've found it! Whip up the Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan and prepare to cozy up… Continue reading: "Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan"
- Lizbeth Thread Holder Review
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Twisted Tweed Sport Yarn!
- Everything Mary Yarn Project Bag
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- C2c Lion
- Summer Sweet Watermelon
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diagonal Chevrons 12" Afghan Square
- Diagonal Chevron Lapghan
- Traveling Afghan Crochet Square #15
- Triple Textures Afghan
- Bee Honeycomb
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions