Martha Stewart Crafts Lion Brand Yarn Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Martha Stewart has teamed up with Lion Brand to create quite an impressive yarn collection! Two popular lines of yarn included in the Martha Stewart Crafts Lion Brand Yarn Collection include the Extra Soft Wool Blend yarn and the Glitter Eyelash yarn.
The Extra Soft Wool Blend yarn is a soft and silky yarn that is perfect for a variety of crochet projects including afghans, baby clothes, various crochet accessories, and even fine lace patterns. This worsted weight yarn is a blend made of 65% Acrylic and 35% Wool. Items made using this yarn can safely be machine washed in hot water. 14 beatiful colors are available in this particular yarn collection.
For some sparkle, be sure to try the Glitter Eyelash yarn from Martha Stewart's Lion Brand collection. This bulky yarn is made of 78% Polyester and 22% Metallic Polyester. Crochet glamourous afghans, scarves, sweaters, and more with this fun yarn. Use it alone for a truly dazzling look, or mix it with other yarn to minimize the sparkle. Items made with this yarn should be hand washed, and initial water temperature should not exceed 30 degrees C.
For more information on Lion Brand Yarn, check out their company profile here.
Read NextFurls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Wrap yourself up in this cozy Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Pattern throw after a day spent outside in the snow. This V-stitch crochet… Continue reading: "Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Pulled Silk from Darn Good Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions