Martha Stewart Crafts Lion Brand Yarn Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Martha Stewart has teamed up with Lion Brand to create quite an impressive yarn collection! Two popular lines of yarn included in the Martha Stewart Crafts Lion Brand Yarn Collection include the Extra Soft Wool Blend yarn and the Glitter Eyelash yarn.
The Extra Soft Wool Blend yarn is a soft and silky yarn that is perfect for a variety of crochet projects including afghans, baby clothes, various crochet accessories, and even fine lace patterns. This worsted weight yarn is a blend made of 65% Acrylic and 35% Wool. Items made using this yarn can safely be machine washed in hot water. 14 beatiful colors are available in this particular yarn collection.
For some sparkle, be sure to try the Glitter Eyelash yarn from Martha Stewart's Lion Brand collection. This bulky yarn is made of 78% Polyester and 22% Metallic Polyester. Crochet glamourous afghans, scarves, sweaters, and more with this fun yarn. Use it alone for a truly dazzling look, or mix it with other yarn to minimize the sparkle. Items made with this yarn should be hand washed, and initial water temperature should not exceed 30 degrees C.
For more information on Lion Brand Yarn, check out their company profile here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Beginners will love this Crocheted Granny Lapghan. This simple crochet pattern is fun to make and, best of all, looks fantastic. The… Continue reading: "Crocheted Granny Lapghanvideocam"
- Win Caron United Yarn!
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Patons Venus Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- ArtBin Yarn Drum Giveaway!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Enter to win the Handmade Wooden Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- One Skein Crochet North Star Baby Lovey Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Peephole Chevron Lapghan Pattern
- Pine Ridge Baby Blanket
- Baby’s First Christmas Blanket – A Free Crochet Pattern
- Modern Heirloom Blanket
- Origami Blanket
- Harlequin Blanket
- Borealis Blanket
- Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions