Willow & Lark Nest Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Willow & Lark Nest Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
My new favorite yarn has just landed in my lap and I promise you are missing out if you don't play around with this yarn. Willow & Lark Nest is a beautiful baby soft yarn made of 69% merino wool, 20% tencel and 11% cashmere, so it's no wonder this yarn is so luxurious; all I want to do is smother myself in it.
Nest yarn is such a light dk yarn you can make many knit and crochet patterns for babies and kids, without the worry of them being itchy or overheated. Working with this yarn is like being on a cloud as it is so enjoyable and soft to the touch. Coming in 29 colors you can mix and match, work up a solid pattern or even color block something absolutely amazing. You'll even adore the color names as they're simply perfect for a little bundle of joy. Make an afghan using owl grey, ice blue or fondant pink and add a touch of a third color like peonies or hunter green; your color combinations are endless with this awesome yarn line.
With a whimsical mix of bright, soft and neutral colors along with vintage tones, you'll want your projects to keep their colors without any fading, so be sure you hand wash each item. After the kids snuggle their new blanket around the campfire you'll surely want to clean it and rid of the smell. And let's get real for a second; they are going to love their new blanket. Of course Nest is ideal for babies and kids, but adults can use it too. Clearly I'm obsessed with this yarn, so it wouldn't surprise me if I worked up a little something for myself. This is definitely one to add to your yarn collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're searching for a crochet afghan pattern full of color, texture, and vintage charm, then look no further than the Brocade… Continue reading: "Brocade Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Patons Venus Yarn
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
- Granny Square Blue Agate Crochet Blanket
- Modern Double Crochet V-stitch Chunky Blanket
- Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Big Bloom Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions