Lavishea Lotion Bars
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Lavishea Lotion Bars
Gifted By: Lavishea
Reviewed by Nicola Trumbull, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
As crocheters, we often struggle with keeping our hands moisturized without getting any lotion on our crochet projects. In the winter, this is especially difficult. Take care of your hands with the Lavishea Lotion Bars. These bars come in scented and non-scented varieties and work much like a bar of soap- except you do not need to use water. Just rub the bar in between your hands and let your natural body heat melt the lotion and absorb the lotion. Dry and cracked skin will be smooth and you won't have to worry about ruining delicate crochet pieces.
Lavishea Lotion Bars are made with all natural ingredients. No dyes, no artificial anything. Using fair trade shea butter and 100% natural soy, you can feel great about using these lotion bars. Each bar is complimented with premium botanical oils, essential oils, and/or skin-safe fragrance. If you are planning to crochet for charity or someone who is sensitive to fragrance, I suggest the unscented bar. For everyday use, the scents of these bars are just so yummy. My favorite is the Pear Bar and I love the Ginger Blossom Bar - it smells like fresh tea! The Lavender Bar is soothing and works well with the Lavender Eucalyptus Cuticle Treatment Salve which helps moisturize dry cuticles and nail beds.
Take these lotion bars on-the-go without worry. You won't have to worry about spilling lotion in your purse and these bars are airport security safe. There are so many reasons crocheters should try a Lavishea Lotion Bar!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a Creative Options Crochet Tote!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Enter to win Shepherd's Shades Yarn!
- Patons Venus Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Textured Ombre Crochet Blanket
- Caron One Pound Yarn
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
- Granny Square Blue Agate Crochet Blanket
- Modern Double Crochet V-stitch Chunky Blanket
- Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions