I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
Reviewed by Liz Abderholden, Editor of AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns
Do you love brand new crochet patterns from top designers in the industry? If you're a true crochet lover or yarn fanatic, we already know the answer is a resounding yes. We're proud then to announce that Prime Publishing has launched it's first-ever premium content site, I Like Crochet. This exclusive crochet site contains crochet patterns, tips, and tutorials that you won’t see anywhere else. Unique to I Like Crochet, these patterns are made by the best crocheters in the industry and given to you in a beautiful digital magazine.
A subscription to I Like Crochet includes six issues annually, with each issue delivering 30 projects and 7 tutorials…that’s like getting 190 NEW projects and 42 tutorials every year! For your ultimate convenience, there is also a variety of subscription plans, detailed below.
Website and Tablet Subscription the best value!
Take I Like Crochet with you wherever you go, and also enjoy website access for printing out projects and watching tutorials on your computer screen.
$34.97 for a 1-year subscription
Website Access Only
Enjoy I Like Crochet’s projects and tutorials on your laptop or desktop computer.
$29.97 for a 1-year subscription
Read I Like Crochet on your tablet!
$19.97 for a 1-year subscription
I Like Crochet just launched its first issue this August. To help show you what I Like Crochet is all about, here’s a little sneak peek into the August 2014 issue:
Filled with 29 amazing patterns, there's something for every type of crochet fan. Breaking it down into sections, they have everything you need, from wearables and accessories to vintage patterns, seasonal delights, home décor, and baby patterns. Best of all, each issue is filled with never-before-featured patterns. We're talking exclusive patterns that you Take a look at some of our favorite patterns from the August issue:
Mommy and Me Beanies
Strawberry Shortcake Hat
Little Rose Booties
Boxed Sorbet Blanket
Mary Had a Little (Amigurumi) Lamb
Bloom Loom Pillow
On top of all that, they also include book and product reviews, as well as helpful hints and tips from professional crocheters! It's a wonderful resource for crocheters of any age or skill level. Subscribe today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
- Enter to Win the Cozy Heartland Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cranberry Pie Granny Square
- Astrology Afghan
- Corn And Poppy Granny Square
- Skeleton Throw Blanket
- Super Chunky Gia Afghan
- Pumpkin Pie Granny Square
- Lissmiss Blanket
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Soothing Stripes Stroller Blanket
- Diamond Wave Pattern | Crafting Happiness
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions