I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
Reviewed by Liz Abderholden, Editor of AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns
Do you love brand new crochet patterns from top designers in the industry? If you're a true crochet lover or yarn fanatic, we already know the answer is a resounding yes. We're proud then to announce that Prime Publishing has launched it's first-ever premium content site, I Like Crochet. This exclusive crochet site contains crochet patterns, tips, and tutorials that you won’t see anywhere else. Unique to I Like Crochet, these patterns are made by the best crocheters in the industry and given to you in a beautiful digital magazine.
A subscription to I Like Crochet includes six issues annually, with each issue delivering 30 projects and 7 tutorials…that’s like getting 190 NEW projects and 42 tutorials every year! For your ultimate convenience, there is also a variety of subscription plans, detailed below.
Website and Tablet Subscription the best value!
Take I Like Crochet with you wherever you go, and also enjoy website access for printing out projects and watching tutorials on your computer screen.
$34.97 for a 1-year subscription
Website Access Only
Enjoy I Like Crochet’s projects and tutorials on your laptop or desktop computer.
$29.97 for a 1-year subscription
Read I Like Crochet on your tablet!
$19.97 for a 1-year subscription
I Like Crochet just launched its first issue this August. To help show you what I Like Crochet is all about, here’s a little sneak peek into the August 2014 issue:
Filled with 29 amazing patterns, there's something for every type of crochet fan. Breaking it down into sections, they have everything you need, from wearables and accessories to vintage patterns, seasonal delights, home décor, and baby patterns. Best of all, each issue is filled with never-before-featured patterns. We're talking exclusive patterns that you Take a look at some of our favorite patterns from the August issue:
Mommy and Me Beanies
Strawberry Shortcake Hat
Little Rose Booties
Boxed Sorbet Blanket
Mary Had a Little (Amigurumi) Lamb
Bloom Loom Pillow
On top of all that, they also include book and product reviews, as well as helpful hints and tips from professional crocheters! It's a wonderful resource for crocheters of any age or skill level. Subscribe today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you want to add an exciting pop of color to your home, the Hexagon Burst Crochet Blanket Pattern is just what you're looking for.… Continue reading: "Hexagon Burst Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- Chance to Win Bernat Super Saver Neon Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Win the Red Heart Super Saver Giveaway!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Lana Boucle Yarn!
- Chance to win Twisted Tweed Sport Yarn!
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Cutie Pie Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions