Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
It's hard to believe, but yes it's true - this is 100% acrylic yarn and yet it's so amazingly soft that it doesn't even compare to normal acrylic yarn. Other yarn has a tendency to pill and wear down, but the Deborah Norville Collection has anti-pilling qualities which will leave your crochet projects in tact and looking wonderful. With over 30 solid colors and over 20 incredibly gorgeous prints, this yarn collection is perfect for a variety of projects.
With so many colors to choose from, the variegated yarn will create a gorgeous afghan that changes colors as you go in a fabulous color scheme. Everyday yarn is machine washable and dryable which is why the anti-pilling quality of this yarn is so great. Medium worsted acrylic yarn just doesn't get much better than this!
Many other yarns tend to suck the moisture out of your hands while working with it, but Everyday yarn doesn't do such a thing. Some have noticed that it is difficult to find the end piece to begin working with the skein of yarn, but if you have a little patience you'll be able to get started in no time. From hats and mitts to scarves and afghans this yarn will allow you to make a magnitude of crochet patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Double V-Stitch Ripple Blanket looks like it has arrows throughout the pattern. With a lace-like design, this ripple crochet… Continue reading: "Double V-Stitch Ripple Blanket"
- Enter to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Patons Denim-y Yarn
- Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
- Chance to win Twisted Tweed Sport Yarn!
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Small Crochet Squares
- Sleepy Blocks Blankie
- Primrose st. Ombre Baby Blanket
- Brick Ombre Baby Blanket
- Elephant C2C Square
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- Geometric Lace Blanket
- Gemma Blanket
- Island Wildflower Blanket
- Gumball Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions