Twist Lace Silk Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Twist Lace Silk Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Darn Good Yarn isn't just your run of the mill yarn shop, but instead, it is something special. With stories of hard work, love and creativity in each item at Darn Good Yarn, you'll learn that this company is unlike any other. Each item you buy benefits the artisans in India who work with Darn Good Yarn giving them a better living situation. To-date, they have saved over one million pounds of material waste and have helped create hundreds of sustainable jobs; this yarn is not only uniquely beautiful, but makes you feel good about helping others.
Twist Lace Silk Yarn is soft, silky and simply scrumptious. Made of 100% silk, this hand-spun yarn will make you drool. Each skein is beautifully intertwined with multiple colors, resulting in a fabulous variegated color. When crocheting your project you'll see the twist of colors showing off how vibrant each shade really is. This lightweight silk yarn comes in 4 colors each named after animals (proudly named from customers of DGY). Crocodile Snap has a green hue to it, Dragon's Tail is a darker color with deep purples, Fancy Flamingo is brighter with shades of pink and Peacock Feathers is a wonderful blend of aqua and blues.
Because this yarn is hand-spun and silky, you'll want to hand wash your projects and lay them flat to dry for the best results. If you're not sold on this amazing yarn just yet, perhaps this will do the trick. Not only can this recycled yarn be used for knit and crochet projects, but you can use it for embroidery, tatting and even needlepoint crafts; this yarn can do it all.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When the Christmas bells start ringing, you'll want to have a cozy crochet afghan to keep you warm. The Old Fashioned Evergreen… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Evergreen Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Red Heart Classic Yarn
- Cutie Pie Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Pehorka Australian Merino Luxury Yarn!
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions