Cotton Fleece Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
When you find a pattern or design that you're absolutely thrilled about, you can't wait to dive into it. Working up a crochet afghan pattern is super exciting when you have yarn in mind. However, with so many yarn choices, it's not always easy to decide what yarn to get. With the help of Brown Sheep and their new Cotton Fleece yarn, you can now make a super soft and comfortable crochet blanket in no time.
Cotton Fleece yarn is made of 80% cotton and 20% merino wool with 125 yards per skein. What I personally like about this yarn is that it feels a bit different from the others; not only is it soft, but you don't have strays of yarn pieces coming off as you work with it. Cotton Fleece is available in 60 colors and two different weights. Of the 60 colors, some fun ones include Sunflower Gold, Pink-A-Boo, Barn Red, Wild Sage, Green Apple, Raging Purple, Sugar Plum, Cherry Moon, October Leaf, Celery Leaves and Majestic Orchid.
A yarn like this has a wonderful handle whether you're wearing it or working with it. The cotton makes it cooler, but the wool give it more resilience making it perfect to work with in cold or hot temperatures. Work up a fabulous crochet bag, a pair of socks, a fancy shawl or even a crochet afghan. What's great about this yarn is that you can mix and match the colors as well as the two different weights for a fantastic look.
Something to make note of is that it is recommended to hand-wash your items in cool water and lay flat to dry; you can press with a cool iron if needed, but can also dry clean. Because it is possible for color to migrate during the first wash, you may want to test wash a small swatch before beginning your project, especially if you are using contrasting colors.
Step away from your usual go-to yarn and try something new with Brown Sheep's Cotton Fleece; you might find a new favorite yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win Shiny Happy Cotton Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Bunches of Hugs Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Spring Rhapsody Blanket
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions