Chic-a Single Yarn Keeper
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
If you're looking to keep your yarn stash a bit more organized, then perhaps the Single Yarn Keeper from Chic-a will help. This nifty little bag is a great way to keep a single skein of yarn neat and organized while you work up your current crochet project.
This small, protective case measures 5" x 5" x 5" and is circular shaped. It features a zippered closure and a clear top with a hole in the middle of it to pull your yarn through. The hole is fairly small, which makes sense for most yarn weights such as worsted and even bulky; I imagine it would be hard to pull through a skein of mega bulky yarn.
The sleek design of the The Single Yarn Keeper from Chic keeps your yarn clean, raveled, and protected as you work, and the clear top helps you keep track of how much yarn you have left as you work.
If you like working with single skein projects, then the Single Yarn Keeper is perfect for you. If you prefer working with more than one ball of yarn at a time, perhaps the other sizes would better fit your needs such as the Double Yarn Keeper or the Triple Yarn Keeper. For avid crocheters like myself, it's almost impossible to pick just one size! Plus, there are nine amazing different prints to choose from, as well including Zebra, Butterflies, Wildflower, Martinique Yellow (pictured above), and more. We love all the prints so much, it's hard to pick a favorite. Available for only $18, it's easy to collect them all!
If you'd like to take your knit project on-the-go, there's even a small handle you can use to carry the bag. Plus, it's easy to fold up when it's not in use, which allows for super easy and convenient storage.
What is your secret to keeping your yarn stash organized? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you're a new mom, try rocking your baby to sleep in the wonderful Lilac Love Crochet Baby Blanket. An assortment of different… Continue reading: "Lilac Love Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Red Heart Classic Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Sashay Team Spirit Yarn!
- Chance to win Furls Crochet Jumbo Crochet Hooks!
- Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Paradise Crochet Throw Blanket
- C2c Winter Blanket
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Blanket
- Holiday Snuggles Throw Blanket
- Christmas Sloth
- Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan
- C2c Fall Vibes Square
- Christmas Reindeer
- Santa French Bulldog
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions