We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
One type of yarn that is perfect for any pattern on your list is this Caron United yarn. Made in the USA, this 100% acrylic yarn softens with each wash, and glides easily through your fingers as you work. Caron United yarn is great for big and small projects alike, and it will not unravel between them. This makes it great for beginners, because there is no need to worry about ruining your yarn while trying to keep the strands together.
Caron United supports America's troops, so every time you buy a skein 15¢ is donated to the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation. This foundation provides college scholarships to children of military families that have lost one or both parents in their line of duty. While you work up your project, you can feel great knowing that you are helping send kids to college that may otherwise have been unfairly denied. Showing your support through your projects is easy with this color range, which includes classic colors as well as marled skeins of yarn that work well for summer afghans.
Because this yarn is supporting the troops, this makes it great for Fourth of July patterns. What better way to show your support for our country than with a charitable yarn and a red, white, and blue pattern? A fun and easy pattern that would work well with Caron United is this Stars & Stripes Crochet Afghan. Work it up and have a cozy, patriotic blanket to watch the fireworks under this summer.
Read NextPremier Sweet Roll Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Chamonix Yarn!
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Enter to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
- Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart With Love Yarn!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Gorgeous Baby Afghan Beanie Cap Matching Socks
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions