Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Willow & Lark Woodland Yarn is a beauty that I unfortunately cannot make something for myself with. Because it's made of 50% merino wool it's just too itchy for me to sport, personally, but if you don't have issues with wool then you're going to love this line. With 25% alpaca and 25% viscose you will easily see the different textures and fibers within this yarn.
Woodland yarn is a lightweight yarn inspired by the sun peeking through the trees. Each color will remind you of something you might spot in the woods; thunder, honeycomb, hunter, blue bell, cherry blossom and juniper berry are just a few examples. This isn't your typical bright and bold colors, but more of natural and neutrals. Every skein has a dominant color, but with flecks of another color allowing detail to pop through in your projects.
Softer than many tweed yarns due to the alpaca fiber, this yarn is perfect for garments you'll want to wear over and over. The classic twist and flecks will really differentiate your project from anyone else’s. Woodland should be hand washed and laid flat to dry; you do not want to tumble dry it, but you can iron it on low. It's an easy yarn to work with and works up beautifully.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Any room in your house will be more elegant and colorful when decorated with the English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern. Each… Continue reading: "English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern"
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Milano Eco Barbante Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Win the Darn Good Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Berrylicious Square
- Gnome for Christmas C2C Blanket
- Strawberry Lemon Peel Baby Blanket
- Sedge Stitch Baby Afghan
- Fields and Furrows Crochet Afghan
- Happily Ever Afghan Block
- Hydrangea Baby Blanket
- Lilac Meadows Baby Blanket
- Scarecrow Afghan
- Simply Sweet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions