This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Stitch Adventure Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
"The Stitch Adventure Blanket is a crochet sampler blanket that is worked in rows in one piece. At the end, there will be a border crocheted in the round. Here’s how much yarn you’ll need for each blanket: Twin: Approximately 3,330 yards/3,044 meters of any medium weight yarn Twin XL/Long Twin: Approximately 3,500 yards/3,200.5 meters of any medium weight yarn Full: Approximately 4,810 yards/4,398 meters of any medium weight yarn Queen: Approximately 5,550 yards/5,075 meters of any medium weight yarn King: Approximately 7,030 yards/6,428 meters of any medium weight yarn California King: Approximately 7,400 yards/6,766.5 meters of any medium weight yarn You can choose as many colors as you’d like. While you can even crochet the blanket in one color, I recommend at least 2 colors as some of the stitches will highlight better against a second color. I recommend using a US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or the size that you prefer using with medium weight yarn."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextCrochet Heart Pattern Afghan
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
A Blanket of Roses Afghan
This crochet flower pattern is from 1984, but A Blanket of Roses Afghan is timeless. Add a touch of femininity to your decor with one… Continue reading: "A Blanket of Roses Afghan"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Agate Beach Chevron Blanket
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions