Stitch Adventure Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"The Stitch Adventure Blanket is a crochet sampler blanket that is worked in rows in one piece. At the end, there will be a border crocheted in the round. Here’s how much yarn you’ll need for each blanket: Twin: Approximately 3,330 yards/3,044 meters of any medium weight yarn Twin XL/Long Twin: Approximately 3,500 yards/3,200.5 meters of any medium weight yarn Full: Approximately 4,810 yards/4,398 meters of any medium weight yarn Queen: Approximately 5,550 yards/5,075 meters of any medium weight yarn King: Approximately 7,030 yards/6,428 meters of any medium weight yarn California King: Approximately 7,400 yards/6,766.5 meters of any medium weight yarn You can choose as many colors as you’d like. While you can even crochet the blanket in one color, I recommend at least 2 colors as some of the stitches will highlight better against a second color. I recommend using a US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or the size that you prefer using with medium weight yarn."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions