We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Make your baby a binky that will be a blanket and a friend. The Little Bunny Lovey Blanket will bring endless joy to any baby. This crochet baby blanket pattern features an adorable bunny with playful, floppy ears. Mint green and bubblegum pink give this crochet lovey blanket a beautiful spring look that will brighten up any crib. If you're looking for free baby blanket crochet patterns, you have to try this one out!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and more in our latest collection, Crochet Picot Stitch: How To + 10 Picot Crochet Patterns
Read NextPurple Pal Crochet Lovey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mandala Chevron Blanket
- Crochet Round Table Top// Hand Made Circular Tablemat
- Pretty Ladies Fashion Shawl/scarf/ Triangle Pattern Woman Scarf
- Crossroads Crochet Blanket
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Orchid Baby Blanket
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Candy Floss Blanket
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions