- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Owl Lovey Crochet Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
When baby just isn't feeling well or needs a little security of "home sweet home" then she'll love snuggling up to the Owl Lovey Crochet Blanket. This is a cute little design that only requires a little bit of crochet skills as well as sewing skills. Baby crochet blanket patterns like this are perfect for traveling with as she'll always get that sense of security without the bulkiness of a full crocheted afghan. Change up the crochet colors and fleece fabric and you can have this for your little boy, too.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
For more crochet baby blankets like this, check out our collection of 30+ Quick and Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns!
Read NextElephant Excitement Crochet Lovey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 21, 2017
how do print these patterns. it keeps wanting me to sign into facebook
Mar 21, 2017
Hi! We have no sign in for Facebook here, so I am not sure how to address that. As for printing, all you have to do is click on the green text that reads, "Click here for pattern" and it will take you to the site with the pattern where you can print. Please let me know if you are still having trouble. Thank you, Krista, Editor
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crocheted Christening Blanket
There's no better way to welcome a little one into the world than by crocheting a baby blanket. The Crocheted Christening Blanket is… Continue reading: "Crocheted Christening Blanket"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- Textured Crochet Fleece Blanket
- Corner To Corner C2c Mini Bean Stitch Square & Rectangle
- Quick & Easy: Crochet Throw Pattern
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions