We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
When baby just isn't feeling well or needs a little security of "home sweet home" then she'll love snuggling up to the Owl Lovey Crochet Blanket. This is a cute little design that only requires a little bit of crochet skills as well as sewing skills. Baby crochet blanket patterns like this are perfect for traveling with as she'll always get that sense of security without the bulkiness of a full crocheted afghan. Change up the crochet colors and fleece fabric and you can have this for your little boy, too.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
For more crochet baby blankets like this, check out our collection of 30+ Quick and Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions