Oceanic Midnight Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
This crochet ripple afghan is unique and perfect for DIY home decor. This creative crochet blanket is incredibly customizable and useful. It is a great DIY winter blanket during the cold months but is still perfect for summer with its oceanic pattern. This intermediate crochet blanket pattern is sure to stand out.
From the Blogger: "This blanket can be made any size. I made mine big enough to cover an adult. It is lovely and warm making it perfect for cold nights. This eye-catching, blue-hued crochet ripple afghan resembles late-night waves on a restless sea. It's worked up in three parts: the main body, comprised of the ripple pattern, the border preparation and the shell stitch border."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAny size you like.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions