This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Oceanic Midnight Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
This crochet ripple afghan is unique and perfect for DIY home decor. This creative crochet blanket is incredibly customizable and useful. It is a great DIY winter blanket during the cold months but is still perfect for summer with its oceanic pattern. This intermediate crochet blanket pattern is sure to stand out.
From the Blogger: "This blanket can be made any size. I made mine big enough to cover an adult. It is lovely and warm making it perfect for cold nights. This eye-catching, blue-hued crochet ripple afghan resembles late-night waves on a restless sea. It's worked up in three parts: the main body, comprised of the ripple pattern, the border preparation and the shell stitch border."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAny size you like.
Read NextGreen Granny Ripple Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 08, 2017
This striped pattern is beautiful. I love the look, with the colors and the design! I am thinking there are many different color schemes that would also make a beautiful afghan with this pattern. My favorite color is purple, and with several different hues this would be the perfect winter blanket for me! I could also do rainbow colors, and it would be breathtaking.
Jul 01, 2017
BEAUTIFUL, though I won't be adding this to MY must make list, I will be looking for someone better at this than I am to make it for me as a beadspread, with pillow shams. Does anyone have photos of that they made? I am thinking more in the line of an aqua color palette. Still, it is beautiful in these colors too!
Jul 15, 2016
Beautiful afghan in monochromatic blue with appropriate edging. Here's the link to the pattern http//hobbycrochetknitting.blogspot.com.es/2016/02 == /wavy-blanket.html.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Square Upon Square Throw
This stunning throw from Red Heart Yarns is perfect for using on a chilly afternoon or evening. Crochet granny squares with Red Heart… Continue reading: "Square Upon Square Throw"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions