Caped Crusader Crochet Lovey
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
The Caped Crusader Crochet Lovey features a round ripple crochet blanket and a little amigurumi head in the middle that looks just like Batman. Your little ones will love cuddling up with their favorite superhero, or they'll happily carry it around like their favorite toy. This easy crochet lovey features just one stripe, so there isn't too much color change if you're a crochet novice. For the amigurumi portion of the pattern, it's worked up using a crochet magic ring and some single crochet stitches, making this a quick project to make. Make your little boy or girl's day with this fun and popular crochet lovey pattern.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- SMC Catania 110 Black
- SMC Catania 263 Apricot
- SMC Catania 208 yellow
- Yellow safety eyes 8 mm
- Clover Amour Hook 5/0 3.0 mm
- Stuffing, scissors and needle
Want more superheroes? What about video games? Find all your favorite characters in Geek Chic: 8 Crochet Blanket Patterns to Nerd Out Over
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions