- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Little Bunny Lovey Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Make your baby a binky that will be a blanket and a friend. The Little Bunny Lovey Blanket will bring endless joy to any baby. This crochet baby blanket pattern features an adorable bunny with playful, floppy ears. Mint green and bubblegum pink give this crochet lovey blanket a beautiful spring look that will brighten up any crib. If you're looking for free baby blanket crochet patterns, you have to try this one out!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Find this pattern and more in our latest collection, Crochet Picot Stitch: How To + 10 Picot Crochet Patterns
Read NextMagnificent Lion Crochet Lovey
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 28, 2018
I am well aware that these are for babies or toddlers but lovys are just so cute. I could see this being used around the home after baby is not longer in need just as a sweet decor piece. This bunny is just so adorable.
Feb 27, 2018
I was just browsing through possible projects for this upcoming Ester and ran across this lovey. I think it is just the cutest thing. Crocheted in such pretty pastel colors it is a beautiful springtime lovey.
crotchety crochete r
Aug 08, 2015
Although I appreciate the person's generosity in making this free, it is very frustrating when the pattern instructions are incorrect. In making the bunny ears, you can't chain 9, single crochet in second chain from hook and in next 7 chains and still have another chain left to make the 5 sc's in. Also, when making the blanket, it is necessary to slip stich in the space and then chain 3 for your first double crochet when beginning the next round in the corner. There are no instructions as to which round to place the eyes and nose of the bunny. So I did waste time just trying to figure out what the pattern was supposed to be.
crotchety crochete r
Aug 07, 2015
Which rows are the eyes and nose supposed to be embroidered on? Thanks for sharing such a cute idea.
alicemurphy 079235 6
Nov 23, 2014
What is a Magic ring" in crochet terms? Haven t heard it before.Is it just making a ring of crochet as when starting a circular pattern?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
3D Crochet Flower Granny Square
Add some texture to your granny square afghan by inserting a few of these 3D Crochet Flower Granny Squares in the mix. Continue reading: "3D Crochet Flower Granny Square"
- Magnificent Lion Crochet Lovey
- Hippity Hoppity Bunny Lovey
- 14 Crochet Lovey Patterns
- Owl Lovey Crochet Baby Blanket
- Purple Pal Crochet Lovey
- Circus Elephant Crochet Lovey
- Captain America-Inspired Super Snuggle
- You Are My Sunshine Lovey Pattern
- Elephant Crochet Lovey
- Cuddly Crochet Dinosaur Lovey Blanket
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Color Burst Blanket Square
- How To Crochet The Granny Spike Stitch
- C2C Moss Stitch Baby Blanket Pattern
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions