We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
There's no way for this crochet baby blanket pattern to get any cuter. The You Are My Sunshine Lovely Pattern is a must have for any expecting parents. Combining a baby blanket with a little stuffed animal, a lovey is the perfect combination.
It will quickly become the child's favorite as well. Full of fun colors and little sun, you don't want to miss this cute pattern. Make this lovey pattern for the little ray of sunshine in your life. It makes a great gift for any baby shower you attend, too.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Note From the Editor:
This crochet baby blanket is one of the cutest I think I've ever seen. When I saw the name, it immediately reminded me of my dad. When I was a little girl and had trouble sleeping at night, I would always wake my dad up to come into my room. Each and every time, he'd sing "You Are My Sunshine" until I fell asleep. To this day, he still calls me "sunshine" sometimes.
The original version of the song "You Are My Sunshine" was recorded by Jimmie Davis and Charles Mitchell in 1939. Davis, a country singer, is now credited with bringing country music to the mainstream. The song has all but lost its original identity but lives on as one of the most popular songs in history. It was even added to the National Recording Registry at the Library of Congress in 2013 for preservation. It has been covered by a variety of recording artists from Aretha Franklin to Johnny Cash.
See this pattern and more in our list of 20 Flawless Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns Beyonce Needs for Blue Ivy
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- You Are My Sunshine Lovey Pattern
- Hippity Hoppity Bunny Lovey
- Little Bunny Lovey Blanket
- Circus Elephant Crochet Lovey
- Darling Elephant Crochet Lovey
- Cozy Love Bug Lovey Blanket
- Puppy Dog Crochet Baby Blanket
- Cuddly Crochet Dinosaur Lovey Blanket
- Magnificent Lion Crochet Lovey
- Owl Lovey Crochet Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Shaded Shells Throw
- Pretty Scallops Granny Square Pattern
- Golden Years Crochet Blanket
- Magical Unicorn Stripes Baby Afghan
- Wattle Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Love Taking Naps Baby Afghan
- Owl Corner to Corner DIY Carseat Cover
- Lucky Star Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Crooked Baby Ripple Afghan Pattern
- Building Blocks Crochet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions