We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Your little monster will love a Monster Lovey Crochet Blanket. This is one monster that won't hide in the closet--it's a crochet baby blanket ready for cuddles! Learn how to crochet around fabric to make a cuddly companion for a little one. You'll love this unique crochet pattern. This project doubles as a stuffed animal. Make this crochet baby blanket as a gift for the next baby shower you attend. The funky look and silly eyes of this monster blanket make it kid-friendly.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- One-Skein Baby Projects
- Crochet Refresher
- Star Stitch Striped Afghan Pattern
- Crochet Christmas Lights Afghan Pattern
- Tunisian Honeycomb Blanket
- Shaded Shells Throw
- Pretty Scallops Granny Square Pattern
- Golden Years Crochet Blanket
- Magical Unicorn Stripes Baby Afghan
- Wattle Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions