Eucalan Delicate Wash
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Eucalan Delicate Wash is a family-run business that is based in Paris, Ontario, and all of the products are also manufactured in Canada at a nearby facility. The non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate-free formula naturally conditions fibers with a touch of lanolin, and it comes in five scents: eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit, unscented, and their new jasmine scent, Wrapture.
The lanolin in Eucalan is a natural conditioner for wool, so it helps to increase the loft of the fibre and decrease the itchiness of wool by relaxing the barbs. Specialty fibres such as silk, qiviut, and cashmere will also benefit from the gentle, pH-neutral formula, and the no-rinse formula ensures that the water temperature is not being changed between the wash and rinse water. It also means that you are handling the fibres less and decreasing the danger of "felting" it.
Eucalan is the perfect finishing step for all of your handmade items, and we recommend our Eucalyptus and Lavender scents, which are naturally moth repellent. Visit our website for free tutorials!
Eucalan - Main Site
Social Media Links
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions