- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Clover's history dates all the way back to 1925 founded by Mr. Toshio Okada at the age of 26 and quality has always been at the forefront of our company's core.
Our name originated when a young Toshio Okada while attending college would study in the park and use clovers to bookmark his pages. When Mr. Okada founded the company he remembered the hard work and dedication it took to succeed in his studies and all the clovers stuck between the pages of his books that accompanied him through his journey. In 1948 Clover officially became the brand. Clover began as a wholesale company of needles and handicraft accessories. Soon after, Clover became a manufacturing company, with the use of machinery designed to capture the vision of the engineers to create the wonderful tools we know and love today.
In 1983, Clover USA was established in Los Angeles. Clover USA was given the name-Clover Needlecraft Inc. selling Takumi Knitting Needles. Later, the US line grew to patchwork quilting tools and sewing notions. With the support of our parent company, Clover USA has become a substantial brand in the artisan world of North America.
We value the bonds we keep with our customers and to make the difference in the tools our customers use. We want to thank our customers who are fans of our products and our hope is that they make their friends fans of us too.
Read NextBernat Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam
This Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern is an easy crochet pattern that features the same repeating simple stitch pattern. Worked… Continue reading: "Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block
- Agate Beach Chevron Blanket
- Cozy Corners Afghan
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Gia Afghan
- Crochet Tootie Fruity Stroller Blanket
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions