We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"It's a party of color, I tell ya! And with fun texture, too. I had someone tell me that it looks really complicated, but honestly, it is super simple!! The center rows are an easy repeat working only sc and dc (US) combinations. And the border follows a really simple repeat, as well--mostly hdc. I rated the pattern as "Easy" which according to the Craft Yarn Council means "Projects using yarn with basic stitches, repetitive stitch patterns, simple color changes, and simple shaping and finishing." Yep. That's about right. So, I say, give it a try!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 dc X 9 rows = 4in (10cm)
Finished SizeSample blanket with border: 42in X 48in (107cm X 122cm)
- 11 skeins (10 colors) of Scheepjes Colour Crafter yarn or any DK weight yarn of choice
- G (4mm) hook
- Tapestry or yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions