Round Mountain Fibers
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Round Mountain Fibers is a boutique wholesale fiber-arts studio based in Brattleboro, Vermont, offering an exclusive and unique line of hand-dyed yarn inspired by nature. We have three collections: Ornithology (inspired by birds), Botany (inspired by plants), and Entomology (inspired by insects). Our base is 100% Superwash Merino sourced and spun in the USA. Each skein is lovingly hand dyed: no two skeins are identical. Our Ornithology and Entomology collection colorways naturally pool and stripe. Our Botany collection colorways are dyed in a multi-step process that produces a variegated effect, with occasional splotches of color. Each skein has its own unique pattern of darks and lights.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Small Crochet Squares
- Sleepy Blocks Blankie
- Primrose st. Ombre Baby Blanket
- Brick Ombre Baby Blanket
- Elephant C2C Square
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- Geometric Lace Blanket
- Gemma Blanket
- Island Wildflower Blanket
- Gumball Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions