Tiny Waves Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Need an easy DIY baby gift? Don't stress over creative DIY baby shower gift ideas. This Tiny Waves Baby Blanket is not only a creative crochet gift, but it is such an easy afghan project. The colors in this pattern are so lively, making it the perfect DIY baby blanket.
From the Blogger: "If you love chevrons, but not the pointy ends, you will love this easy and colorful crochet afghan pattern. The Tiny Waves Baby Blanket pattern creates a gorgeous baby blanket making it the perfect gift for expecting parents (or even for your own little one)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size26 Inches X 39.5 Inches
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Strawberry Pink Crochet Blanket
Taupe and Green Striped Baby Blanket
August Moon Baby Blanket
Morning Light Baby Blanket
Princess Charlotte's Blanket
Field of Flowers Baby Crochet Blanket
Heavenly Shell Stitch Christening Blanket
White Pearl Christening Crochet Blanket
Elegant Baby Blanket and Booties
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions