Tiny Waves Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Need an easy DIY baby gift? Don't stress over creative DIY baby shower gift ideas. This Tiny Waves Baby Blanket is not only a creative crochet gift, but it is such an easy afghan project. The colors in this pattern are so lively, making it the perfect DIY baby blanket.
From the Blogger: "If you love chevrons, but not the pointy ends, you will love this easy and colorful crochet afghan pattern. The Tiny Waves Baby Blanket pattern creates a gorgeous baby blanket making it the perfect gift for expecting parents (or even for your own little one)."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size26 Inches X 39.5 Inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions