Abrielle Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"Shortly after I taught myself to crochet, I fell in love with knit-look crochet. I can’t knit a stitch to save my life so I’m always trying to incorporate stitches or stitch patterns into my designs that resemble knit stitches. The Abrielle Baby Blanket combines the easiest knit-look crochet stitch and a favorite textured stitch pattern of mine. I crocheted my baby blanket using two colors of yarn to create a wide striped blanket, but it’s also gorgeous in a solid color."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Llama
- Marjorie Blanket
- Flower Medley Blanket
- Koala C2c Throw
- I'll Be Home For Christmas Throw
- Desert Cactus C2c Throw
- Fast And Easy Speckled Chunky Yarn Blanket
- Easy Rectangle Log Cabin Blanket
- Teal Waves Crochet Blanket
- Easy Football Field Crochet Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions