This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Rustic Country Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This crochet rustic country blanket is a great project to work on while you are staying home. I am staying home and glad to have my yarn stash. It is easy to go shopping in your own yarn to pick out a few skeins to make a blanket. If you look closely at the rows of color used in this throw, you will see that some are wider than others. This was the design plan from the beginning. The pattern starts out with 4 rows of bone colored yarn, then 3 rows of light country blue yarn, and the bone color yarn completes the set with 2 rows. In keeping with the color changes at rows 4, 3, and 2. The next color would be 4 rows of light country blue, and so on. As you can see, this lends itself well to a modern country chic blanket."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 9 stitches per 4 inches
Finished SizeWithout the border, the blanket is 30 inches wide X 46 inches long. With the border, the blanket is 35 inches wide X 50 inches long.
- Bone Caron Simply Soft Yarn, 3 skeins, approximately 830 yards.
- Light Country Blue Caron Simply Soft Yarn, 3 skeins, approximately 800 yards.
- Size J Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
Read NextIrish Wave Crochet Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When the Christmas bells start ringing, you'll want to have a cozy crochet afghan to keep you warm. The Old Fashioned Evergreen… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Evergreen Crochet Blanket Pattern"
- Irish Wave Crochet Baby Blanket
- Modern Patchwork Crochet Throw
- 7-hour Crochet Soft Bassinet Blanket
- Confetti C2C Baby Blanket
- Beautiful Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
- Jasie Crochet Baby Blanket
- Cluster Waves Crochet Blanket
- Round and Lacy Baby Blanket
- Tulip Stitch At Twilight Baby Blanket
- Unicorn Crochet Baby Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- The Eleventh Hour Throw Blanket
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Cuddly Soft C2c Baby Blanket
- Puffed V-stitch Section
- Staggered Posts Section
- Alpine Stitch Section
- Double Pebble Stitch Section
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions