Gentle River Ripple Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This gentle river ripple blanket uses bold colors to show off the popular chevron pattern. It has a timeless appeal to home decor. This is my second chevron blanket that I have ever made. The soft peaks and valleys in this chevron throw remind me of gentle ripples on the water in the moonlight. I was going for a gentle wavy effect and after playing around with the stitches for a bit, the look just came together. The blanket color rows are repeated throughout. 6 rows of Cape Cod Blue 2 rows of White This color pattern is repeated 6 times. To make this blanket symmetrical, I added four more rows of the Cape Cod Blue yarn to the end. Blanket is a total of 64 rows. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe size of this blanket can be changed by using multiples of 14, plus 4 for turning.
10 stitches per 4 inches.
Finished SizeThe width with the rows going side-to-side is approximately 61 inches. The length is approximately 58 inches.
- Cape Cod Blue Caron One Pound Yarn 2 one pound skeins or 1,624 yards.
- White Red Heart Yarn 2 skeins or 728 yards.
- Crochet Hook Size H
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions