Shell Stitch Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This stitch makes a quick and lovely baby blanket, but it can be made in any size you want. A simple repeat of 2 dc, ch-2, 1 sc works up quickly. It's an easy pattern for beginners or a great mindless crochet project when you're binge watching your favorite show. Tutorial shows a variegated worsted weight yarn, but this pattern is pretty in solids, stripes, even scrap blankets! Directions are given to change the size to the one you need. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAny size you want
- Any weight yarn
- Size J hook for worsted weight, size G for baby weight
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Football Field Crochet Blanket
- Larksfoot Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- How Do I Crochet: Popcorn Stitch
- Lucky Star Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Loopy Loops Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Solid Shell Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Globe Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Interweaving Cables Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Jasmine Clusters Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Crown Lace Stitch Pattern
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions