How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
Shell Stitch Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
"This stitch makes a quick and lovely baby blanket, but it can be made in any size you want. A simple repeat of 2 dc, ch-2, 1 sc works up quickly. It's an easy pattern for beginners or a great mindless crochet project when you're binge watching your favorite show. Tutorial shows a variegated worsted weight yarn, but this pattern is pretty in solids, stripes, even scrap blankets! Directions are given to change the size to the one you need. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeAny size you want
- Any weight yarn
- Size J hook for worsted weight, size G for baby weight
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Unique Bavarian Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- How to Crochet a Rose Border
- Beautiful Bavarian Square
- Bavarian Crochet Tutorial
- Star Stitch Tutorial
- 26 Unique Crochet Stitches
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches & Patterns free eBook
- Crochet Velvet Warm Blanket
- Dizzy Double Crochet Stitch Tutorial
- Bargello Crochet Stitch Pattern
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions