Super Saver Jumbo Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Super Saver Jumbo Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
If you've seen one type of yarn you might think you've seen it all. Are you new to the yarn world? There are SO many different types of yarn out there it'll blow you away. From the different colors to the different textures and even the different weights, you most likely have not seen them all. And of course with each yarn company there are different yarn lines, so the possibilities truly are endless when it comes to picking out yarn for your next crochet pattern. Now most likely you've had the chance to work with Red Heart Yarn, but have you made anything with Super Saver Jumbo?
Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo is a worsted weight 100% acrylic yarn that comes in a 14 ounce skein of 744 yards. Instead of using multiple skeins of yarn now you can use just two skeins to make a crochet blanket! It's still the same Super Saver you know and love, but in a larger skein. Each Jumbo skein is the size of two regular skeins, so you'll have less ends to weave in.
What you'll like best about this yarn is not only that it's made in the U.S., but Red Heart has also committed to donating money to support the Red Cross of North America.
With over 30 colors to choose from you won't know if you should pick solids, variegated colors or mix and match. If you're looking for something bold you'll enjoy colors like Amethyst, Burgundy, Perfect Pink or Paddy Green; if you're looking for variegated colors you might like Icelandic, Mirage or Wildflower. This yarn is great for larger projects like crochet sweaters, crochet afghans and anything requiring a large quantity of yarn.
If you think you've seen it all and had the chance to play with it all then guess again. Try to get your hands on a skein of Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo; you won't even be able to hold it with one hand!
What's the largest type of yarn you've ever worked with?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter to win Shiny Happy Cotton Yarn!
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter to win Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Bunches of Hugs Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rosa Fresca Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Spring Rhapsody Blanket
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Classically Simple Crochet Shell Blanket
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- French Braid Blanket
- Framed Herringbone 12" Square
- Botanica Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions