Shelridge Farm Soft Touch Ultra Wool Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Shelridge Farm Soft Touch Ultra 100% Wool Yarn
Gifted By: Shelridge Farm
Reviewed by Nicola Trumbull, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
One hundred percent wool does not get softer than this! These two skeins of yarn are in a pretty mint coloring and beautifully spun. Soft Touch Ultra is one of Shelridge Farms most popular yarns and it's easy to see why. This yarn is 3-ply, worsted spun, fingering weight, and machine-washable. It is produced using very fine Merino-style fibre which makes this yarn extra soft and smooth. However, it is also strong so it wears well and resists pilling. This is partly because this yarn is produced from washable Superwash fibre, which makes it very practical for socks and other garments that you wear regularly. Whether you knit or crochet, this yarn is soft enough for just about any project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Patons Venus Yarn
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Full o' Sheep
- Enter to win Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Chance to win Willow & Lark Nest Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Cutie Pie Yarn
- Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller Alpaca Love Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions