Red Heart Scrubby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Scrubby Yarn
Gifted by: Red Heart
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
When your favorite dishcloth or dish scrubber is just about done it can be heartbreaking. It was the perfect weight and thickness, and it was the only one that got dirty pots clean after making a messy meal. Don't bother trying to replicate it, but instead work up one of your own designs! Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is the perfect texture, and a worsted weight yarn like this can withstand plenty of grease and scrubbing.
Cutting costs is exactly what will happen by making your own dishcloths, and you get the colors and design you really want. This yarn is more versatile than you would think, and I love to use it to work up shower scrubbies as well as dish scrubs. This yarn is great at exfoliating, so if you use a washcloth made with Scrubby Yarn on your face, you will be shocked at the results. A Clairsonic can run you over $100, while this yarn will only cost a few bucks! Your whole family will love these scrubbies, so try making them in everyone's favorite colors, or, better yet, their favorite animals. Nothing says "bath time" like a fun, animal-shaped washcloth. The possibilities really are endless with this yarn.
Because you will be using these scrubbies over and over again, you might be worried about bacteria build up. However, this yarn is machine washable, and because it is 100% polyester, it will dry quickly afterward. This is great because it eliminates the need for a dryer, which could ruin the shape of your scrubby. Perfect for so many different projects, Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is a great addition to your yarn collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win Lion Barnd Modern Baby Yarn!
- Enter to win Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Cotton Fair Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn
- Enter to win the Odyssey Hook Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Soothing Stripes Stroller Blanket
- Diamond Wave Pattern | Crafting Happiness
- Timeless Lacy Shell Crochet Blanket
- Simple Inspiring Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Fireside Throw Blanket
- Cozy Man Cave Throw
- Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Winter Holiday Season Colors Granny Square Afghan
- Chic Colorful Granny Square Throw
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions