Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
Gifted By: Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Julia Litz, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
It's easy to lose yarn, hooks and other crochet accessories. You might have multiple bags or drawers that you use to store your supplies or you just need a little extra help when it comes to organization. Don't be ashamed - it happens to the best of us.
Well, worry no more and make it a resolution to get organized with the oversized, bright and cheery tote from Red Heart Yarn. The Yarn Lover's Tote Bag is roomy enough to store up to 80 ounces of yarn. That's more than enough for multiple afghan projects! The bright red color of the bag makes it easy to spot and identify in any situation. Bright this tote bag in the car or on a plane - there's plenty of room to store all kinds of objects like books, magazines and toiletries.
This bag is collapsable and lightweight so you can store it for travel in a suitcase and use it for added storage. And don't worry about the elements - the Yarn Lover's Tote Bag is completely waterproof so your yarn will never get wet.
The most genius aspect of this tote bag? The clear pocket in the front that allows you to stick in the pattern you're working on. This way, you don't have to fold it, mark it, or worry about soiling it. There's even room in the clear pocket for your crochet hook to prevent digging and searching later on.
As an added bonus, there's a free crochet pattern included with the bag! Inside the clear pocket of the bag, you'll find a free pattern for the Tracery afghan from Marilyn Coleman.
Stay organized at home or hit the road with your supplies - with this fantastic Yarn Lover's Tote Bag, you'll be ready to crochet anywhere at anytime.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
As the spring season arrives you'll get hit with the smell of lilacs which will remind you of this Spring Lace Crochet Squares Throw.… Continue reading: "Spring Lace Crochet Squares Throw"
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Patons Venus Yarn
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn + Susan Bates Crochet Hook
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Chunky Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
- Granny Square Blue Agate Crochet Blanket
- Modern Double Crochet V-stitch Chunky Blanket
- Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Big Bloom Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions