Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
Gifted By: Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Julia Litz, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
It's easy to lose yarn, hooks and other crochet accessories. You might have multiple bags or drawers that you use to store your supplies or you just need a little extra help when it comes to organization. Don't be ashamed - it happens to the best of us.
Well, worry no more and make it a resolution to get organized with the oversized, bright and cheery tote from Red Heart Yarn. The Yarn Lover's Tote Bag is roomy enough to store up to 80 ounces of yarn. That's more than enough for multiple afghan projects! The bright red color of the bag makes it easy to spot and identify in any situation. Bright this tote bag in the car or on a plane - there's plenty of room to store all kinds of objects like books, magazines and toiletries.
This bag is collapsable and lightweight so you can store it for travel in a suitcase and use it for added storage. And don't worry about the elements - the Yarn Lover's Tote Bag is completely waterproof so your yarn will never get wet.
The most genius aspect of this tote bag? The clear pocket in the front that allows you to stick in the pattern you're working on. This way, you don't have to fold it, mark it, or worry about soiling it. There's even room in the clear pocket for your crochet hook to prevent digging and searching later on.
As an added bonus, there's a free crochet pattern included with the bag! Inside the clear pocket of the bag, you'll find a free pattern for the Tracery afghan from Marilyn Coleman.
Stay organized at home or hit the road with your supplies - with this fantastic Yarn Lover's Tote Bag, you'll be ready to crochet anywhere at anytime.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking to add a feminine touch to your home? Then you definitely want to check out the Feminine Eyelet Lace Crochet Afghan. Using the… Continue reading: "Feminine Eyelet Lace Crochet Afghan"
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Debbie Bliss Piper Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Cutie Pie Yarn
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Lanaloft Bulky Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Garden Multi Yarn!
- Enter to win the Crochet Hook Set!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Glorious Springtime Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Springtime Soft Shells Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cozy & Comfy Baby Afghan Pattern
- Spring Blanket
- Modern Baroque Design Throw
- Gentle River Ripple Blanket
- Bobble Pop Crochet Blanket
- Mock Cables Block
- Winter Jewels Lapghan
- Unicorn Bricks Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions