11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- see all comments
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Red Heart Grande Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Red Heart Grande Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Red Heart Grande Yarn is the perfect yarn choice for your big, cozy crochet patterns. This super bulky yarn works up quickly; you can grab one skein of this yarn and work up a cowl in just a few hours or less. Plus, like all Red Heart yarns, it's reasonably priced and easy to care for; you can machine wash and dry it with like colors.
Grande is available in a variety of beautiful, heathered colors including Apricot, Aran, Currant, Foggy, Nectar, Orchid, Oatmeal, Orchid, Spearmint, and Wintergreen. Because of how popular this particular line of yarn is, some colors might be hard to find either online or in your local yarn stores. Be sure to stock up when you find a color you like!
This 4-ply yarn is a joy to work with because of how incredible soft it is. You have to be a little careful when working with it though, beacuse the plies can sometimes unravel as you work. Finished projects feel great against the skin, which makes Red Heart Grande yarn ideal for crochet afghan patterns, cozy cowls, and even quick arm knitting projects.
What is your favorite thing to make with chunky yarn? Comment below and let us know.
Read NextRed Heart Amore Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crazy Ripple Blanket
You've never seen a ripple crochet afghan like this before! The Crazy Ripple Blanket is an easy spin on the typical ripple pattern. By… Continue reading: "Crazy Ripple Blanket"
- Red Heart Amore Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Caron Simply Soft Party Yarn - Black Sparkle
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn - Cold Mountain
- Chance to Win Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Everything Mary Yarn Project Bag
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- A Fast Throw Pattern, Free Crochet Pattern
- A Cozy Throw (free Crochet Pattern)
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Adjust The Size Of A Crochet Blanket
- What Is Gauge In Crochet?
- How To Finish Off A Crochet Blanket
- Why Is The Starting Edge Of Crochet Bunched Together?
- How To Crochet Your Second Row
- How To Crochet Your First Row
- How-to Turn Your Crochet (with Mini Tutorial)
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions