Red Heart Colorscape Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Colorscape Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
My newest obsession from Red Heart is their Colorscape line; the colors are amazingly beautiful and I can't take my eyes off them.
Colorscape is a worsted weight yarn made of 100% acrylic that is soft to the touch and will surely keep you warm all winter long. Because this is a variegated yarn you'll see amazing color effects occur when you work up your next knit or crochet project. Your project might start with one color, but will move to the next color in a "painterly fashion" creating a colorscape, which is where the name came from.
This line only comes in 12 colors, but they are fantastic and you will have a tough time choosing just one. The colors are fun and named after places like Bangkok, Acapulco, Montreal, Paris, Seattle and Shanghai; each represents what you might imagine these cities look like. Acapulco is a fresh combination of bright colors of pink, purple, yellow and blue while Dublin is a mixture of greens and browns much like the land.
Knit projects like shawls, hats, scarves and cardigans will look amazing worked in Colorscape. You're sure to get compliments everywhere you go. Even though this is a warm, worsted weight fiber you can get away with wearing a garment in the spring season as well; make a knotted fringe item so it’ll be more airy than something you would wear in the winter. I promise this yarn won’t disappoint.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win Bernat Super Saver Neon Yarn!
Patons Divine Yarn
Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
Enter to win Shepherd's Shades Yarn!
Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
Chance to win Premier Couture Jazz Yarn!
Pulled Silk from Darn Good Yarn
Lizbeth Thread Holder Review
Win a Creative Options Crochet Tote!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lava Fox C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Chimp Lolo C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- "Panda Lee" C2C Square
- Lioness Lea C2C Square - Wildlife Graphghan
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Wrap Me in Sunshine Blanket
- Get In Line Granny Afghan
- Centaur Mandala Afghan
- Blooming Lily of the Water Square
- Popcorn Flower Granny Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions