Red Heart Amore Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Red Heart Amore Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Red Heart just came out with a couple of new yarn lines and I am obsessed. Not only do I really love their yarns to begin with, but when they come out with something new and super soft to the touch, I fall in love all over again. Red Heart's Amore yarn is scrumptious in more ways than one.
Amore is a super-soft worsted weight yarn made of 100% polyester that is calling your name. Coming up with the perfect knit or crochet pattern is going to be a breeze with this yarn because you will literally want to make everything with this yarn! Babies, kids and adults will all want to wear garments made out of this yarn. From hats and scarves, to sweaters and cardigans, Amore will be a winner.
There are only 13 colors to choose from, but you don't need any more than that. From shades like bliss, blush, whisper and serene, you will automatically feel at peace when working up your patterns. Chai is a perfect color for the fall season, as is latte and rooibos; you can easily mix and match colors of Amore, but I personally think each one is beautiful on its own and every project would look amazing in a solid color.
Luckily your projects can be machine washed and dried on the low cycle, because you will easily be sporting your new creation all the time. I can't stress enough about how soft this yarn truly is; you'll want to stay wrapped in it all the time. After all, amore does mean love.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You will be absolutely amazed by how fast you can work up this Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanket! Corner to corner patterns… Continue reading: "Quick Corner to Corner Crochet Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Win the Lanaloft Yarn Giveaway!
- Chance to Win Bernat Alize Blanket-EZ Yarn!
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Enter to win Unforgettable Waves Yarn!
- Win the Red Heart Super Saver Giveaway!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Baby’s First Christmas Blanket – A Free Crochet Pattern
- Modern Heirloom Blanket
- Origami Blanket
- Harlequin Blanket
- Borealis Blanket
- Little Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Big Larksfoot Rainbow Blanket
- Mock Granny Stripe Blanket
- Marshmallow Blanket
- Crystal Waves Gingham Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions