- see all comments
"Is there any way to get a written pattern?"
"I did find a great video explaining how to read the chart and directions. https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oumKr2eA Cant wait to start this project!"
"Wheres the pattern? The link takes you to a page that saids its been moved."
"May try to do in the future."
Red Heart Amore Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Click here to view your crochet patterns.
Red Heart Amore Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Red Heart just came out with a couple of new yarn lines and I am obsessed. Not only do I really love their yarns to begin with, but when they come out with something new and super soft to the touch, I fall in love all over again. Red Heart's Amore yarn is scrumptious in more ways than one.
Amore is a super-soft worsted weight yarn made of 100% polyester that is calling your name. Coming up with the perfect knit or crochet pattern is going to be a breeze with this yarn because you will literally want to make everything with this yarn! Babies, kids and adults will all want to wear garments made out of this yarn. From hats and scarves, to sweaters and cardigans, Amore will be a winner.
There are only 13 colors to choose from, but you don't need any more than that. From shades like bliss, blush, whisper and serene, you will automatically feel at peace when working up your patterns. Chai is a perfect color for the fall season, as is latte and rooibos; you can easily mix and match colors of Amore, but I personally think each one is beautiful on its own and every project would look amazing in a solid color.
Luckily your projects can be machine washed and dried on the low cycle, because you will easily be sporting your new creation all the time. I can't stress enough about how soft this yarn truly is; you'll want to stay wrapped in it all the time. After all, amore does mean love.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
New Favorite Afghan
The New Favorite Afghan is crocheted in 20 blocks that are sewn together at the very end. The classic look of crochet squares is taken… Continue reading: "New Favorite Afghan"
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Best Darn Yarn Tenders
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Four Colour Baby Blanket
- Jennifer E Ryan
- Ombre Bubble Baby Blanket
- Colorida Hammock Blanket
- Sunrise Stripes Baby Blanket
- Staggered Shells Baby Blanket Shawl
- Melissa Throw
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet Summer Baby Blanket
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions