Toy Box Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Toy Box Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
This incredibly soft and summery yarn bundle from Premier Yarns is the best yarn to use when making sweet little baby blankets, sweaters, hats, or booties. One skein is 109 yards of 2-ply acrylic yarn that is #5 Bulky Weight and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous. Bright and beautiful, this soft yarn will cuddle your children or grandchildren till no end. Not only is this yarn easy to work with, but it is machine washable - making this a very practical yarn to work with for any project!
Recently, I crocheted a pattern for my best friend’s soon-to-come newborn baby. The yarn was incredibly easy to work with and oh-so soft! I was pleasantly surprised by how well this swaddle sack came together. The four different colors within this bundle create a blended stripe pattern which is just so pretty. This yarn is perfect for any quick and easy crochet or knit project. I immediately went for the swaddle sack because I knew it would be soft, comfortable, and fast to crochet for a gift. I am so excited to give this to her because the yarn makes this swaddle sack so unbelievably soft against a baby’s delicate skin. This cuddly yarn makes crocheting incredibly fast and because this is machine washable, it makes lives easier – especially with messy babies.
This yarn makes any crochet or knit project easy to work up. I highly recommend using this to create a bundle of baby booties, baby hats, or baby blankets. It’ll make any new mother’s life easier because the little baby will be so comfortable. When life gets messy – they can easily wash and dry because of this amazing yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crochet something sweet with the White Chocolate Strawberry Double Shell Ripple pattern. This free pattern is a super easy crochet… Continue reading: "White Chocolate Strawberry Double Shell Ripple"
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Chance to Win Four Skeins of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Chamonix Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Three Hour Throw
- Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
- Beneficent Bella Baby Blanket
- Eastern Star Motif
- Buffalo Check Plaid Blanket
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions