Toy Box Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Toy Box Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
This incredibly soft and summery yarn bundle from Premier Yarns is the best yarn to use when making sweet little baby blankets, sweaters, hats, or booties. One skein is 109 yards of 2-ply acrylic yarn that is #5 Bulky Weight and the colors are just absolutely gorgeous. Bright and beautiful, this soft yarn will cuddle your children or grandchildren till no end. Not only is this yarn easy to work with, but it is machine washable - making this a very practical yarn to work with for any project!
Recently, I crocheted a pattern for my best friend’s soon-to-come newborn baby. The yarn was incredibly easy to work with and oh-so soft! I was pleasantly surprised by how well this swaddle sack came together. The four different colors within this bundle create a blended stripe pattern which is just so pretty. This yarn is perfect for any quick and easy crochet or knit project. I immediately went for the swaddle sack because I knew it would be soft, comfortable, and fast to crochet for a gift. I am so excited to give this to her because the yarn makes this swaddle sack so unbelievably soft against a baby’s delicate skin. This cuddly yarn makes crocheting incredibly fast and because this is machine washable, it makes lives easier – especially with messy babies.
This yarn makes any crochet or knit project easy to work up. I highly recommend using this to create a bundle of baby booties, baby hats, or baby blankets. It’ll make any new mother’s life easier because the little baby will be so comfortable. When life gets messy – they can easily wash and dry because of this amazing yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Any room in your house will be more elegant and colorful when decorated with the English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern. Each… Continue reading: "English Rose Granny Square Crochet Pattern"
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Milano Eco Barbante Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Win the Darn Good Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Berrylicious Square
- Gnome for Christmas C2C Blanket
- Strawberry Lemon Peel Baby Blanket
- Sedge Stitch Baby Afghan
- Fields and Furrows Crochet Afghan
- Happily Ever Afghan Block
- Hydrangea Baby Blanket
- Lilac Meadows Baby Blanket
- Scarecrow Afghan
- Simply Sweet Baby Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions