Premier Chamonix Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Premier Chamonix Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Premier Yarns has a new yarn line they just released and you're going to love it! Chamonix is a lightweight, soft and warm yarn that will be your new go-to yarn of the fall and winter season.
Chamonix is a luxury yarn, yet affordable for all of us yarn hoarders. It's a fabulous blend of acrylic fiber (80%), mohair (10%), and angora-effect polyamide (10%). The second you squeeze a skein of this yarn you will want to snuggle it all day long. Not only is it squishy, but it's soft, too. There are 380 yards in each 85 gram ball, so you know you're getting a good deal.
The color palette for Chamonix ranges from rich neutrals to dusty pastels that are perfect for all things knit and crochet. You can choose from colors like Faded Lilac, Peach Blossom, Summer Sky and Tide Pool; there are 14 colors in all. Mix and match your projects with various colors or stick with a solid neutral for that classic look. Crochet a scarf, knit up a cowl or make a fabulous lightweight sweater you'll want to wear again and again.
Because this is such a fine and delicate yarn you'll want to hand wash your projects and lay them flat to dry so they'll keep their shape. This truly is a great yarn Premier has come out with and I cannot wait for you to try it. Currently you can only find this yarn in stores as it is not eligible to ship, so you better get shopping!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Chance to Win Four Skeins of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Chamonix Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Three Hour Throw
- Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
- Beneficent Bella Baby Blanket
- Eastern Star Motif
- Buffalo Check Plaid Blanket
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions