Odyssey Hook Set Review
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Odyssey Hook Set Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Furls Crochet never seizes to amaze me with all the crochet products they come out with. When the company first set out on making crochet hooks, they were only made of wood, but wanted something more affordable and ergonomical, which is when they came up with the Odyssey Crochet Hook Set in 2015.
These hooks are smooth, sleek and sexy in more ways than one. Furls Crochet thought of great ideas to instill in their product the first being the added weight in the front of the hook to drive hand energy into crocheting momentum. Another thing that most crocheters will love is that the tip of the hook is silky smooth allowing your stitches to be perfectly made and the hook to glide back and forth without any issues. The Odyssey hooks sit perfectly in your hand for the ultimate crocheting experience.
Because these hooks are so nice looking, it was really great to see the hook size on the bottom of each one. If the sizes were etched into the handle itself, it might take away from the fabulous look. If you're tired of the hand fatigue and messing around with carpel tunnel or arthritis then you must try the Odyssey Hooks for comfort and stability.
And let's not forget about the hook stand that's available with the hooks. Again, you'll get that sleek look that holds up to 10 hooks at a time. The yarn bowl is also a fabulous product you'll want to own. Putting your ball of yarn in the bowl and threading it through makes crocheting easy without the hassle.
Although the price tag on the Odyssey set may not be your favorite thing to look at you won't have to buy another hook set, bowl or stand. These products are guaranteed to last!
What is your favorite crochet hook to use?
Read NextFurls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Many children enjoy having security blankets to keep close to them at all times. This So Soft One Skein Security Blanket is probably… Continue reading: "So Soft One Skein Security Blanket"
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Pulled Silk from Darn Good Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions