Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn
Gifted By: Lion Brand
Reviewed by Julia Litz, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
I have a confession to make: I can't stop touching the skeins of Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn. It's so soft, pleasant and pretty that you can't help reaching out and feeling it yourself. If you like curling up with a soft, pretty afghan on a cold night, then you'll want to use this amazing yarn for all of your upcoming crochet projects.
Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn is 99% acrylic and 1% polyester, which makes it perfect for many types of projects (why stop at afghans). Since it's super bulky yarn, you'll need a larger hook (a P-15 hook is recommended). The heavy weight of the yarn makes it ideal for winter afghans and warm blankets. Boucle yarn can be frustrating to work with at times, but this yarn makes crocheting fun and easy. The soft texture and construction help it stand out from the crowd.
What's great about this yarn is that it's machine washable - no need to worry about cleaning your crochet projects. You can also dry clean your pieces without any concerns.
The soft yet vibrant colors of each skein of yarn is truly beautiful. Whether you create a solid colored piece or a multi-colored afghan, you'll be more than satisfied with the look of your project.
Make an afghan that is soft, warm and pretty with Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Enter to win Shiny Happy Cotton Yarn!
- Deborah Norville Collection Parrot Yarn
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Win the Darn Good Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Pehorka Australian Merino Luxury Yarn!
- Win a Creative Options Crochet Tote!
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ternion Square
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- Skipping Rocks Baby Blanket
- Blushing Ruffle Granny Square Blanket
- Puffs And Double V-stitch Square
- Bobbles And Spokes Square
- Popcorns And V-stitch Square
- Frosted Window Square
- Spring Is On The Way Square
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions