Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn
Gifted By: Lion Brand
Reviewed by Julia Litz, Editor for AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
I have a confession to make: I can't stop touching the skeins of Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn. It's so soft, pleasant and pretty that you can't help reaching out and feeling it yourself. If you like curling up with a soft, pretty afghan on a cold night, then you'll want to use this amazing yarn for all of your upcoming crochet projects.
Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn is 99% acrylic and 1% polyester, which makes it perfect for many types of projects (why stop at afghans). Since it's super bulky yarn, you'll need a larger hook (a P-15 hook is recommended). The heavy weight of the yarn makes it ideal for winter afghans and warm blankets. Boucle yarn can be frustrating to work with at times, but this yarn makes crocheting fun and easy. The soft texture and construction help it stand out from the crowd.
What's great about this yarn is that it's machine washable - no need to worry about cleaning your crochet projects. You can also dry clean your pieces without any concerns.
The soft yet vibrant colors of each skein of yarn is truly beautiful. Whether you create a solid colored piece or a multi-colored afghan, you'll be more than satisfied with the look of your project.
Make an afghan that is soft, warm and pretty with Lion Brand Silky Twist Yarn.
Read NextFurls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Wrap yourself up in this cozy Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Pattern throw after a day spent outside in the snow. This V-stitch crochet… Continue reading: "Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Pulled Silk from Darn Good Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions