Learn to Crochet Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
If you know how to crochet and want to introduce your friends and family to the wonderful world of yarn crafting, or you are looking for a simple way in yourself, pick up Creative Publishing International's Learn to Crochet Kit and watch as you and your friends find another fun interest. Packed with the essentials, this kit includes four balls of yarn, a yarn needle, a 32-page instructional booklet, and a size H/8 crochet hook.
This fabulous kit is all about the basics, and the booklet teaches you how to make a classic beginner's project: a scarf. With full-color instructions to keep you focused, the booklet's author, Deborah Burger, takes you step by step through the process. She teaches you basic crochet stitches, abbreviations, diagrams, and symbols so that when you are finished with the kit, you can take what you learned and apply it to other patterns. Crochet scarves are one of the easier patterns to work up when you're just learning to crochet. Besides, if you really want to get creative, you can make multiple long scarves and join them together to make a blanket.
Although there is enough yarn to make the scarf, there is not enough for the other projects in the booklet. Keep that in mind before you begin so that you aren't stuck with a half-finished project and no more of that same color! As long as you remember this, the booklet will come in handy long after you've run out of the yarn included in this kit. The best part of this kit is that it doesn't start you with yarn that you won't like. In fact, this yarn is super soft and easy to work with, so even if you make mistakes in your pattern, you can count on your yarn looking great. The beautiful purple shade is great for any season.
Read NextFurls Crochet Candy Shop Hook Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Wrap yourself up in this cozy Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Pattern throw after a day spent outside in the snow. This V-stitch crochet… Continue reading: "Snow Bunny Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Pulled Silk from Darn Good Yarn
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Lion Brand Zaps Yarn
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Double Crochet Solid Triangle Pattern In The Rounds
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Single Crochet Solid Hexagon
- Little Waves Section
- Parallels Section
- Beehive Stitch Section
- Peek-a-boo Section
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions