Furls Whims Merino Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Furls Whims Merino Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Furls Fiberarts has long been known for creating beautiful crochet hooks and yarn bowls, but now they are making their way into the luxury yarn market, and we couldn't be happier. The Furls Fiberarts Whims Merino Yarn Bundle is specially made with the crocheter in mind. The z-twist yarn doesn't split, making it an ideal yarn for most projects!
The blend of 50% fine superwash merino wool and 50% nylon makes for a soft and durable yarn. It is very lightweight and holds up well over time thanks to the nylon mix. The twist of this yarn is what makes it a crocheter's dream come true. Instead of the ply moving against your hook, it moves with it to create a stronger holding strand that won't fray over time.
There are currently four colors of this yarn sold, in addition to an undyed variety. The blue, red, purple, and light grey hues are all rich and don't fade in the wash. I imagine we will be seein more colors in the future, but until then I like that they sell an undyed option to make your own hues.
The super soft hanks of Merino yarn comes in individual, black gift bags. This adds to the prestige of the yarn and makes it ideal for gifting to your favorite crochet-enthusiast. When looking for a luxury yarn to create equisite afghans and wearables, look no further than Furl's Whims Merino Yarn!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Using fun colors like sunshine, light country peach, orchid and other soft colors will make you feel like you're on a cloud while… Continue reading: "Beginner Daydream Baby Blanket"
- Chance to win Landscapes Yarn!
- Chance to Win Four Skeins of Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Lace Weight Silk Cloud Sparkle Yarn!
- Enter to win a set of Furls Crochet Candy Shop Hooks!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Chamonix Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Caron Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win Heal the Wool Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Jewels Amethyst Flower Granny Square
- Three Hour Throw
- Happy Lark Scrap Blanket
- Beneficent Bella Baby Blanket
- Eastern Star Motif
- Buffalo Check Plaid Blanket
- Wintergreen Baby Blanket
- Polar Bear & Penguin Pals Graphgan
- Wildlife Graphghan
- Night Before Christmas Graphgan Blanket
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions