Ceramic Yarn Bowl
We are adding the pattern to your Afghan Patterns.
This project has been added to your afghan patterns.
Ceramic Yarn Bowl
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns.com
Nothing is more frustrating then when you're in the middle of a row, you need to pull more yarn out of the skein and there goes the ball...it rolls and rolls and rolls, and now there goes the cat. When you're working up a crochet pattern, the last thing you want happening is to be chasing after a ball of yarn. Darn Good Yarn has a fabulous new product that can help make crocheting easier.
The DIY Ceramic Yarn Bowl from Darn Good Yarn is an exquisite piece of art. Not only is it handcrafted, but you can decorate it, yourself! With a matte finish you have the ability to use your imagination and get creative. You can paint them, you can color on them with sharpies or you can mod podge with pressed flowers or fun photos. The bowl comes in two sizes so you can get what you're looking for; the jumbo size is 6 inches by 6 inches and the regular bowl is 3 inches by 5.5 inches, so depending on what type of yarn you're working with, this bowl should meet your needs. What's great about Darn Good Yarn and this product is that you can purchase the bowl by itself or you can purchase it with paints to decorate. Who doesn't like a package deal?
Darn Good Yarn continues to amaze me as they work with a co-op in India providing fairtrade, safe jobs for over 600 families. The products are fabulous, just as the cause is. By buying and owning one of these bowls you truly are touching other peoples' lives in such a positive way.
This Yarn Bowl is super easy to use -- all you have to do is pull the beginning of the skein through the front design of the bowl and that's it! The bowl will keep your yarn rolling, but in an organized fashion so you don't have to chase after it or worry about your pet getting to it before you. If you're looking to simplify your time crocheting, then you're going to love this bowl.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for the ultimate lounge blanket? We've found it! Whip up the Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan and prepare to cozy up… Continue reading: "Ridiculously Quick and Easy Crochet Afghan"
- Everything Mary Folding Knitting Caddy
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
- Win Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn!
- Win the ChiaoGoo Circular Crochet Hook
- Enter to win Superwash Merino Silk Yarn!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Parfait Layers Yarn!
- Patons Divine Yarn
- Polymer Clay Covered Crochet Hooks
- Bernat Mega Bulky Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Blanket Pattern With V Stitch
- The Eleventh Hour Throw Blanket
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- Cuddly Soft C2c Baby Blanket
- Puffed V-stitch Section
- Staggered Posts Section
- Alpine Stitch Section
- Double Pebble Stitch Section
- Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet Seamless Spiral Circle With Raised Ridges
- 10 Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- 8 Crochet Ideas for Crochet Throws, Simple Crochet Patterns, and Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 9 Pastel Colored Patterns for Crochet Baby Blankets
- Color Scheme Crochet: How To Crochet 17 Colorful Crochet Afghans
- Crochet for Men: 14 Crochet Afghans for Men and Boys
- How Do I Crochet? 13 Basic Crochet Stitches and Free Beginner Crochet Afghan Patterns
- How To Crochet a Ripple Crochet Afghan: 7 Free Crochet Patterns
- How To Crochet: 14 Flower Crochet Granny Squares
- How to Crochet: 16 Quick and Easy Granny Square Patterns
- The Crocheter's Gift Guide: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Baby Blankets and More for All Occasions